My Craze Lifey
AboutLinksStuffStories

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, January 27, 2011 | 11:19 PM | 0 chingu
 aq da serik jadi syamimi... s0 aq decide nax jadi syakila plax... aq bukan pew,, ramai sangat yang xskew aq *as syamimi... can't u accept me as wh0 i am?? i really h0pe s0... i really want t0 be a nice gurL... but every0ne think i'm evil,bad... we're n0t perfect 0k! just the G0d perfect!! yezz,i'm a crAze gurL.. crAze as syAkiLa!! i'm really new here s0 i h0pe u d0n't mind t0 read such this sucks things!hahaha.. enj0y!^_^

 u want t0 kn0w s0metim?? da pic bel0w was my bezfren since i was a little kiddy^_^.. ~0n da left side~ .. 11 years we're frenz n n0w we're still frenz.. *alth0ugh n0w she's taller than me=.=' ..never mind ! i juz want t0 say i really l0ve u yana!





tenz 4 waste ur time wif me darl,n u t0o!
FUTURE


_______________________________________
★ Craze Owner ツ★


bonjour ! welcome to my blog.. do comment and keep in touch..
thanks for your visit :)
_______________________________________
★ MR.Prince ★


my baby, my headache, my love, my smile, my frown, my wrong, my right, my pain, my happiness
He's my EVERYTHING :)
_______________________________________
★ Craze Words ★

_______________________________________
★ My Fantasy ★

lappy
lovely guitar
blackberry
sony camera
further study
mr.prince
ipod touch
travel 2 korea
_______________________________________
★ Hot Stories ★

get this widget
Instagram
_______________________________________
★ Music unlimited ★